The Crystal Waters Project is dedicated to improving water quality in the Lake Crystal Watershed. If you are interested in being part of the process, or want to learn more about healthy water, this website is for you.
Here you will find:
• Articles from the U of M, the MPCA and other agencies about what can be done to improve water quality
• Steps you can take to be part of the “pollution solution”
• Information about the City of Lake Crystal’s water and waste water treatment systems
• Details about upcoming events and projects and reports about those that have been completed
• Ways you can donate or volunteer
• Crystal Waters Project in the news
Please watch this short video to learn about the problems, the progress and steps you can take to be part of the solution.